Master’s thesis: order of execution and protection of last graduation paper and criteria for its evaluation
The master’s thesis is presented in an application which allows us to fully conclude, how https://essaywriters.us the pupil has mirrored and substantiated the conditions, conclusions and tips contained in the work, their novelty and importance. The group of outcomes obtained in such work should testify towards the existence of their author’s main skills in systematic work. Master’s work as a work that is scientific rather specific. To start with, it distinguishes off their systematic works so it performs a function that is qualifying. In this regard, the key task of the author – to show the amount of their systematic qualifications together with capacity to independently conduct a clinical search and resolve certain systematic problems. Master’s work fixes gotten information in the shape of text and material that is illustrative in which the student-magistrate arranges the accumulated medical facts at his very own discretion and demonstrates the clinical value or practical significance of these or other provisions. Master’s work reflects both basic systematic and unique types of systematic knowledge, the legitimacy of which will be substantiated in each particular instance of these use.
Stages of work with writing a thesis
The order of execution and protection associated with master’s work are submitted into the scheme that is following
- Collection of the theme regarding the master’s work.
The theme associated with master’s degree in research should match to the way of the expert direction according towards the specialization.
- Concept of scientific guidance.
The management that is scientific of master’s work is performed, as a rule, by leading professionals associated with profile graduating faculty regarding the faculty.
- Approval associated with the subject regarding the master’s work, systematic guidance.
The topics regarding the master’s thesis, chosen by the masters, and leadership that is scientific talked about in the conference of this respective divisions and authorized by your decision of this Academic Council regarding the University perhaps not later than 5 months ahead of the protection.
- Planning for the master’s work plan.
The plan of master’s work is made by the master on his own, coordinated with the scientific leader, approved at the meeting of the department on the basis of the task for the implementation of the master’s work and the calendar plan of work.
- Organization of writing work.
During the scholastic 12 months, the student studies the systematic literature, practical materials.
Perhaps Not later than per month prior to the work is done, this woman is directed at the scientific manager in purchase to get ready her reaction to the investigation, after which applies to an assessment.
- Discussion of master’s work, admission to protection.
The preliminary conversation associated with master’s tasks are carried out at the conference regarding the profile department or joint meetings regarding the departments, taking into consideration the conclusions of the medical manager and reviewers, and it is geared towards performing a master’s analysis of proposals and remarks, refinement of work for its protection during the DEC, and getting a master’s amount of passage for protection, drawn up in a protocol.
- Submission of this master’s strive to the defense.
The deadline for submitting the master’s thesis is 14 days ahead of the protection.
- Organization of security of master’s thesis.
To guard the master’s work, commissions are put up regarding the main aspects of scientific research one of the most experienced staff of the teaching staff, in addition to aided by the participation of management of branch workplaces comprising the Chairman, the secretary, three people, therefore the dean (deputy dean) associated with the faculty.
Evaluation of master’s thesis, fundamental requirements
Whenever evaluating the qualification that is final proceed from the fact that the pupil should be capable:
- to formulate the point and tasks associated with the research;
- to draw up an investigation plan;
- to conduct a bibliographic search using modern information technologies;
- to utilize contemporary ways of scientific research, to modify current ones and also to develop new practices based on the tasks of the particular research;
- to process the gotten data, to investigate and synthesize them based on well-known literary sources;
- to prepare research results relative to modern needs by means of reports, abstracts, articles.